- February 16, 2018 Release of the development data
- April 16, 2018 Release of the evaluation data
- April 27, 2018 (originally Apr. 20) IWAENC paper deadline
- August 1, 2018 (originally Jun. 1) LOCATA deadline for submission results
- August 15, 2018 (originally Aug. 1) LOCATA paper deadline
- September 17-20, 2018 IWAENC 2018 and LOCATA satellite workshop in Tokyo
The proceedings of the LOCATA Challenge Workshop, a satellite event of IWAENC 2018 could be found here.
The results of the LOCATA Challenge are published in the following paper available on arXiv:
Christine Evers, Heinrich W. Löllmann, Heinrich Mellmann, Alexander Schmidt, Hendrik Barfuss, Patrick A. Naylor, Walter Kellermann
“The LOCATA Challenge: Acoustic Source Localization and Tracking”
submitted for publication to IEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing.
The LOCATA Challenge data corpus is described in:
H. W. Löllmann, C. Evers, A. Schmidt, H. Mellmann, H. Barfuss, P. A. Naylor, and W. Kellermann
The LOCATA Challenge Data Corpus for Acoustic Source Localization and Tracking
IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop (SAM), Sheffield, UK, July 2018
Copyright Notice ©2018 IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. Permission from IEEE must be obtained for all other uses, in any current or future media, including reprinting/republishing this material for advertising or promotional purposes, creating new collective works, for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or reuse of any copyrighted component of this work in other works.